2.6HP Outboard Motor
PARSUN FOUR STROKE 2.6HP OUTBOARD ENGINES FEATURES:
1. Idle speed is 1200~1300rpm (the fuel consumption will be reduced) and more quiet at idle speed by use such new system.
2. Compact and lightweight
3. Innovative CDI ignition system for easy starting
4. Twist grip throttle for easy manueverability and safety
5. Safety lanyard/emergency shutoff
6. Thermostat controlled water cooling system for consistent engine temperature
7. Convenient 1.2L integral fuel tank
8. Vibration reduction system
9. Ultra low emission, CE and EPA approved
10. Manual Starter & 360 degree steering without gear shifting-convenience
11. Front controls (Throttle, choke, recoil starter, Engine stop switch)-easy operationThese outboards may be small in size, but they are big on advanced design ideas, innovative features and big engine performance. These outboards are available in a range of horsepower to fit a variety of applications. Our portables are designed with your convenience in mind, featuring carrying handles and resting pads for easy transport and horizontal storage.
PARSUN 2.6HP OUTBOARD MOTORS SPECIFICATIONS
Bore x Stroke mm(in.)
Max output kw(hp)
Full throttle RPM range
Trim and tilt system
Manual,4 positions/Shallow drive
Max fuel consumption
Fuel tank capacity
Sump oil capacity
Gear oil capacity
Overall width mm(in.)
Recommended transom height
381mm (15 in.) / 508mm (20 in.)
3-7.25 x 6"
3-7.37 x 5.37"
*Propeller choice will vary by boat size and application.
*B=Back control(Tiller handle), M=Manual start(Pull start), S=Short shaft, L=Long shaft